Our no brainer guide to building a user friendly website
Building websites isn’t easy, and building a usable website is a serious challenge. But with all the tools available to small businesses to help you reach your users and get feedback about your sites usability, it shouldn’t be. If your web design is supposed to be all about your end user, why not get their help?
But what are the best ways to enlist your audience and get beneficial feedback that you can implement effectively and without a HUGE investment?
In this six part series we will discuss the best ways to your engage your audience to build a highly usable website with a super high conversion rate.
- How to find users to participate?
- In-house usability testing techniques: how to get the most out of your team.
- Technology and apps that allow you to do some low key testing.
- The power of the masses: how to use crowd sourcing techniques in social media.
- What does it all mean? How to digest and understand your findings.
- Implementing change: how to turn all that research into something real.